Monday, October 17, 2011

Civic doodie...

I answered the call of judicial justice today and served my time on jury duty... for the first time ever. I'm not sure how I dodged it for a decade,but apparently my time finally caught up to me.

As a result, I had to drop the little miss off to daycare earlier than I've ever had to before, and when I did, I informed her teachers that she had not done her "business" in over a day (apparently introducing rice cereal has some binding effects). Perhaps informed is the wrong word... I suppose warned would be a better fit.

When I picked her up later in the day, I noticed on her daily report card that her teachers felt it prudent to relate that one of her diaper changes was, in fact, epic.

I had guessed that Loreli had dropped the bomb on them when I first walked in and saw her in a different outfit than when I dropped her off... I think she had the slightest hint of a smirk as well.

It made for a fitting end to a day spent in between my new friends - an obese woman, snoring and spread-eagle, and a man who smelled like Fritos, and not in a good way.

Big poopy indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment